Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Michigan Trip Continued...1 NFL Pre-season Game!

Even though there was plenty of sadness on our trip to Michigan, there were so many great moments and fun surprises. One of the surprises was that Michelle and Cindy had gotten tickets for the New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions pre-season game! Fortunately, Cindy let me in on the surprise so I could (sneak-ily) pack our Patriots Jerseys.

Josh, Logan & Dalton
There were 8 tickets, so Josh, me, Joe, Michelle, Larry, Eric, Dalton and Logan were the lucky eight! While Josh and I enjoyed an adult night out, Dylan spent the night hanging out with Grandma Cindy, Aunt Marlene, and his beautiful cousins (Morgan, Meredith & Mallory). It was a win-win for everyone. I think we all had a really fun night!

Michelle and I sat next to each other and sported our competing quarterback jerseys!
Anika & Michelle

I couldn't resist a photo of my with my tall & handsome nephews:
Dalton, Anika & Logan
Our seats were amazing. We were about 20-some rows up on the 35-yard line. It was my first time at Ford Field (only my second pro football game). I admittedly may have had a tiny bit too much beer and cheered a little too exuberantly for Rob Gronkowski (at least Josh didn't mind...he was cheering long with me), but I had a blast!! Go Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment