Lean on me. When you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend. I’ll help you carry on.
For, it won’t be long, till I’m gonna need -
Somebody to lean on!
![]() |
| Oscar at 8 Weeks old! |
Josh and I got Oscar in 2007. It was about a week after we moved to Michigan when Josh was on the USCGC Mackinaw. He was 8 weeks old and tiny! Over the last 4 ½ years, he has turned out to be an awesome cat. He has lived in 3 states, 4 houses, and taken numerous road trips. He adapts well to every situation and is a really sweet cat.
The best thing about him now is that he loves (or at the very least tolerates) our little monster, er, I mean son.
I was a little nervous when Dylan became mobile, because I wasn’t quite sure how Oscar was going to react. But, being the most laid-back cat I have ever seen, Oscar turned out to be amazing. He lets Dylan pet him, lie on him, kiss him, and just love on him!
At first, I thought Oscar was just putting up with all of it. But over time, I have come to believe that he secretly loves the attention. I mean, this is a cat that has the ability to jump to the top of our Kitchen cabinets…getting up and moving two feet before lying back down doesn’t convince me that he is hating the Dylan-love.
I guess I shouldn't have been too worried. Both my cat and my son are extremely sweet & loving creatures...why wouldn't they get along?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely random side note: Did you see the exclamation point in Space? Just in case you didn't think Space was exciting...
Here is a Link to the full story/ scientific explanation from NASA. In Layman's Terms, I guess it is the start of two Galaxies colliding! I think that does deserve an exclamation point!
How beautiful is that? Of course, colliding galaxies sounds really catastrophic...is it bad that I just called it beautiful?




No comments:
Post a Comment