Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dylan's Girlfriend

Dylan and Elleah sitting on the floor…
Hugging and kissing and then some more…

After months of Katie and I trying to get Elleah and Dylan to hug each other for picture time, they finally got on board. But to the Fathers’ dismay, it wasn't because we had our cameras out and were trying to pose them together. They started showing affection all on their own. The scene of the crime was Dylan's Birthday Party...

It all started with my son, who I have been calling a “lady killer” for months now. Hum, maybe I should stop doing that? Maybe it was one of those self-fulfilling prophesies. He went in for the (pardon the pun) kill, but realized that kissing would be difficult with his pacifier in his mouth.

So he went for the more casual cuddle-while-we-watch-tv move:

But Elleah, the older and wiser one, showed him how it’s done with less effort.

And then my son decided to go for broke and put it all on the line.

At least Elleah’s Daddy, TJ, thought it was funny and my son didn’t get his first father-of-the-girlfriend talk. Oh boy, am I in trouble or what?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA this was perfectly put together!! The truth is right there!!! LOL. Love them two !!!

    ReplyDelete