Kids always have little things they do that parents tell stories about and love to encourage. This is the story of that thing I was super excited about the entire month of July, Dylan's new action makes me smile every single time! It started at Mom & Bob’s house in early July. And it started as a really excited fist pump/laugh. It then evolved into a happy thumbs up. It makes me smile every time. It’s amazing how the tiniest thing a child does can make you so happy.
 |
| The 1-hand fist pump! |
I haven't really caught the thumbs up in a photo. It happens so fast and there is that stupid delay on the camera. Arrg! But my mom managed to capture a couple photos of the fist pump and also a video of it. So you can at least see the first stage.
For the evolved version, just imagine the same thing, only the little thumbs up in the air every time I say, "Is that awesome?!?!" How awesome is my son?
No comments:
Post a Comment